Why is this a good time to implement Prim and how to turn the minuses caused by Covid-19?
Implementation and operation of Prim are greatly facilitated and structured to respond to the emergency situation. However, the greatest advantage of Prim as an ERP system is mobility - you and your employees can work from wherever you want, from any device of your choice. It gives you the freedom to work on the go - anywhere and anytime - in mobile applications with a wide range of functionalities. This facilitates the relationship with customers and suppliers and improves sales and ordering processes. In the present situation, it prevents unnecessary risks and allows you to work from anywhere, as long as you have access to the Internet.
Every step of the software implementation is online, by phone or via remote access software to share the computer (Team Viewer and AnyDesk). Our remote services include:
- Consultations with our consultants to select the appropriate package and pricing plan
- Consultation with our implementation team
- Training your teams
- Support Team Help
- System operation video tutorials
- Consultations on initial system setup
- Import of counterpart/financial/nomenclature information
- Adding a new sales channel (Amazon,eBay, eMAG, Opencart, WooCommerce, Cloudcart, Magento, etc.)
- Adding shipping company
Prim lets you stay at home!
Use this time to carefully examine our software through a free demo version or a test system active for 30 days. This will give you enough time to assess whether the deployment of Prim as a cloud ERP system in your company is suitable for your business and an urgently needed action.